Thursday, May 1, 2008

Day 18

Holiday... and I don't know what to do with myself. Was supposed to meet the teacher and the almost-fashion-designer, but that's not happening. My floaters are torn so I have to wear these shoes that give me major leg ache... and they aren't even high-heeled thingies. I need to buy new shoes. And kurtas too... the existing ones have shrunk like crazy. Will go shopping to New Market one of these days. Will hopefully not get caught by mad man.

Need to leave work early tomorrow and buy Ma's b'day gift. Her Happy B'day is on Saturday. I haven't thought of what to buy her yet.

People don't blog half as much as they used to any more. Okay, so everyone doesn't have crazy blog-everyday resolutions like me, but once a week would be nice. This is a request. [Smiles winningly]

I like when a new month begins, even if it is a potentially scorching May. I like being able to read the horoscope for the month on Yahoo. I'm a horoscope addict, especially for awhile after they match.

I slept for close to ten hours after ages today, and woke up only to my Boss calling for something. I was half-scared he'd tell me to go to office. So I called back only after downing a leisurely breakfast of Bong-style French toast. As it turns out, I was just being paranoid. It was just a regular status call.

Stir-fried chicken and veggies on the menu today again.

I have been noticing that my posts are becoming increasingly nonsensical. Maybe I should try and write something a little more meaningful from time to time.

5 comments:

What's In A Name ? said...

I join you in sharing 'The Great Indian Horoscope Addiction'.:P

Sems plague the week for me. Will post after they are given an indecent burial. :x

And these posts aren't nonsensical at all. 'Roj-namchas' are good! :)

onnesha said...

happy budday to ur mum.
and yaay.i can see how you look finally.
and the blog-everyday resolution makes a lot of sense.i have something to read everyday and it manages to keep me amused.i say, keep this thing going.you would have regular loyal footfalls from yours truly
*winkwink*

Llama said...

@ WIAN?
Thank you for joining me. I was almost convinced I was a one-off freak.

Will hold you to your plan to post after the Sems' funeral party.

And thankee :))

@ Onn
Will pass it on to the mother.

I'm glad to be amusing you on a regular basis. Always nice to have a loyal reader :))

Angry Voices said...

Astroadvice dot com offers some great astro advice. Dot kom, gyaan beshi.

Btw, this blog has moja beshi!

Llama said...

@ Angry Voices
Being a horoscope addict, I will immediately go and check out Astroadvice dot kom.

And thankee :D