Sunday, May 25, 2008

Day 39

Last night was loadza fun, and it had me wondering why I don't plan frequent-er Girls' Night Outs. For one, we get to dress up in things that we would NEVER be able to wear otherwise. Then (and more importantly) we get to enter pubs, nightclubs free of charge. We have tonnes of fun minus the male species. And, we lose some of the flab while dancing non-stop (ignore the feud between the two left feet in my case). It is nice being a girl.

I don't know if I'll ever get used to calling myself a woman. I don't call myself one anyway. I'm still a girl despite being 23-going-on-24. And so are most of my chick friends. Most of the guys I know are barely men, though the protruding bellies might lead you to believe otherwise. Currently, my list of guy friends is fast decreasing. Sadly so. And not for any single reason.

I'm sleepy today, having got 4 hours of less sleep thanks to partying into the wee hours and then reporting to work before 9:00 a.m. But I'm not quite in the mood to sleep. Sometimes it seems like such a waste of time.

Speaking of waste of time, check this out:


I find the yawning kitkat very cute.

In the meantime, I'm seriously in love with the new guitar. Seriously seriously in love. I was actually missing it last evening and spent every elusive free moment at office today staring at its picture on my blog. I like that initial rush. :)

And that's all for today's episode. Good night and God speed. :D

8 comments:

onnesha said...

hehehhe.there's only one song that can define this post
girls just wanna have fun!
wont u post pictures of the night out?

What's In A Name ? said...

"Sometimes it seems like such a waste of time."...jusstttaaamyfeelingzzzz!!

Pranaadhika Sinha Devburman - Bat said...

Love the sound of the girl's night out thingie ! Am mostly stuck with "pot-bellied men's nights out" which are fun, but not as much as a gaggle of women gossiping ! :) Cheers

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

I am men-man...with a pot belly!!!
And i dont see any link!!!!??!!...

Llama said...

@ Onn
Sadly, I have no pics of the night out. All three of us conveniently forgot about our cams.

@ WIAN?
It so is na?!!!!?

@ Annachronism
Girls' night outs are great for the soul. Few things are as relaxing as a super-bitchy bitching session... and pot-bellied and non-pot-bellied men can rarely bitch as well as the fairer species.

@ Moo
Was equating the pot-belly with age and maturity. You can be a 24-yr-old man if you want. But you don't have to. (I'm not sure that makes any sense though).

causticji said...

Partying. Sheesh.

Guitar rush. Nice.

Llama said...

@ Sir Rekaf
Why the "sheesh" with respect to partying? It's a nice way to re-energize every once in a while.

And guitar rush is very nice :D