Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Day 24

24 -- my age by this date next month. Remember to wish me. Gifts, cards and treats will be highly appreciated.

Incidentally, May 7 is also the day three years ago when I got together with Boyfriend No. 3 -- but that did not last long. It's weird to think 3 years have passed since then. He's happily married and living down under with his Aussie citizen wifey now, and his Gtalk status message says: "Oh you poor lonely souls" :P

I promised myself I would not ramble on for too long today. But this looks like the start of another long post. Except that I have very little to say today.

I fell asleep again last night with my nose in the Grisham book -- and it isn't even a boring one. It's super-quick reading, and interesting, and it has all these cool legal eagles and conniving-conspiring politicos. So I can't quite figure out why I keep dropping off with my nose in the book and the light on. Ma suggested that I sit up straight if I want to finish the book. I think I'll do that today. Have to return it by Friday as it is. Oops, I think tomorrow is D-day... Otherwise 30 rupees more. No way Jose. I reach the last page of 'The Appeal' today!! Watch this space.

And... I did this test:


Am happy :D

8 comments:

What's In A Name ? said...

You read the last page just for the heck of gettin the mental satisfaction of not losing out on 30 bucks!!!!!!!!
:O Good God!

coffee stain said...

:D tui ja rate e update korchis.... i feel like i am missin out on a series :P.... and the kingfisher.... i think it was one know?!

onnesha said...

you REALLY ARE subodh,aint you?
and i pity you single souls?:O
something tells me there is a bigger picture beneath all the jazz.mebbe he is beeing beaten into pulp each night after he arrives home from work by his aussie wife and is dying to get back to being a singleton again.and so he sort of secretly envies u me whoever.and therefore the welcome message.get it?
gah!i cudnt get i wrote myself:|

onnesha said...

i cudnt get WAT i wrote:|***

Llama said...

@ WIAN?
The book is good. Hence, I will not cheat and go to the last page. Still have a 100 pages to go. Will try and finish it tonight. I think I may not have to pay the 30 bucks if I return it tomorrow.

@ Coffee
A series! :D Maybe I should change my blog name. Think of some nice name for a series.

@ Onn
I really am Subodh :D

I like the idea of the poor guy being beaten into pulp. Ektu sadistic -- but then, what else are ex-bfs for anyway? ;) :P

I got what you wrote, even if you didn't :D

onnesha said...

the Pwetty Poojo Prophesies?
how does that sound,eh?
or or or,poojo's frank diaries.(get the pun? anne'FRANK'?as in candid?eh?eh?eh?)
oh man!now is the time i need to say like The Mask,"somebody STOP me"
:|

Llama said...

Heehee.. Thank God somebody stopped you :P Were you drunk at the time?

onnesha said...

nah.normal rants.
i bet some people are having serious doubts whether inviting me for the meet would be sucha good idea afterall.
chee haw!