Monday, May 12, 2008

Day 27

Monday night, and I'm back as promised. I dreamt that there were 21 comments on the last post. Alas, there were only 4... woe is me :P

Spent the day babysitting grandmom. Was very worried that I would not be able to light the gas and give her warm food -- I'm cool with the lighter but suffer from severe matchstickophobia -- but the matchsticks there were high-class stuff and every one of them (except one) lit in less than three strikes. So now my matchstickophobia is almost gone.

I scared a cat this morning. He was busy getting done with his morning ablutions and trying to cover it up when I crossed the road and interrupted his thoughts. He started at first and then gave me an irritated stare before carrying on with the job.

Ate chow and chilli chicken from office canteen and finally realized why the tiffin-buying gang keeps grumbling about the canteen food. I'd had chow and chilli chicken earlier too but it takes a few times to recognize the inedibility of it all. (It's odd in a rather gross way that the earlier paragraph led to this one...)

I'm very very tired today and so glad that I'm back home in my room with my pillow and mattress. I will sleep the sleep of two logs tonight.

I'm still stuck with that book though. Didn't read a single page all weekend. Though I did finish the India Today that I had in my bag.

I'm planning to get a haircut day after tomorrow. After thinking of drastic stuff, have decided to just go for a sane haircut for the time being. Will keep the drastic stuff for when I have a little more money.

In the meantime, I'm very very sleepy.

14 comments:

What's In A Name ? said...

Yes, the build -up to the canteen-food para was queer to say the least.

Carter said...

same haircut? boooo that's boring :P lol

onnesha said...

haha.expecting 21 comments and getting only 4.haha.
and i have been wanting to get a hair cut for almost one and half years now.the bloody thing doesnt grow and only splits near the edge.but i cant bring myself to cut off those splitty tresses,still:|

coffee stain said...

lemme know how the hair-do does :D

dreamy said...

my my. I thought I am abnormally abnormal so as to dream about matters such as blog comments. but then, your post kind of relieves me.

Llama said...

@ WIAN?
More gross than queer.

@ Carter
Not "same" haircut; "sane" haircut :P Yeah it's still boring.

But but but... am so glad you're back to the blogworld. Yay! :D

@ Onn
Arre .. these split ends are maha shomosshas! I wish one could just wake up and find 'em gone.

@ Coffee
Haircut happens tomorrow, if all goes well.

Llama said...

@ Dreamy
I knew you, of all people, would empathise with me on this one. This comment-hunger is getting infectious!

onnesha said...

you be bheri smart woman,na?
you could have replied to dreamy's comment in the same space as u commented for us.but NO.u had to comment separately.and now its 8 commenst already.
shmart!

Llama said...

Actually, Dreamy beat me to the comment. I wasn't being a smarty pants...

But thanks to you, now the magic number is 9. :D

Thankee :)

onnesha said...

haha.dont mensaan.
me be the philanthropic little rascal here:D
a comment here.alittle white lie there.and whoa!i make someone's day:)it comes easy to me these days what with the staggering number of attention mongers around.teehee
(i am totally sure now that i wont be invited to the blogmeet.or else outright ignored if i do end up there.or mebbe smacked?*shudders*)
P.S- oh!that makes it 10.oh come come now!you dont hafta thank me so much:P

Llama said...

And it's 11 now. I'm just bubbling over with gratitude. You should be guest of honour at the meet :D

onnesha said...

heehaw.
i know.
totally.
i should be garlanded and given a standing ovation or something.

Llama said...

@ Onn
I'll start with the ovation then. Clap clap.

causticji said...

Oh woe is me, I feel so badly for youOh woe is me, I feel so sadly for you

Sorry but I just couldn't help sing that song in my mind, and stop my hands from typing out the lyrics :P

You make me wanna eat all the time. Keep up the good work.

Oh and ever tried lighting a match under the fan? It's too much fun.