Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Day 28

And I'm super-tired. Colleague had a tough day at work. As a result, I had a long day at work. Finally managed to file my first full-fledged story today, and I'm not too unhappy with the results. Though given that everything happens via MS Word and Gtalk, we really aren't 'filing' anything in the true sense of the term, though MS Word files are also files.

Like I said, I am tired. I'd like to grumble, but am too tired to type out a long grumbly blogpost. I guess I'll save it for a rainy day and retire for the night. Tahs.

7 comments:

onnesha said...

i know,man!
rainydays and sundays are the time for all the rants and cribbings.
:D

What's In A Name ? said...

Let there be Rain!

coffee stain said...

sigh....rain!

dreamy said...

suchasmallpost. :(

Unknown said...

believe it or not, i actually read right back to Day 1! :)

Llama said...

@ Onn
Rainy days more than Sundays. I have work every Sunday :(

@ WIAN?
And there was :D

@ Coffee
It rained a little while ago. You can stop sighing now.

@ Dreamy
Today's is slightly longer.

@ Hobgoblin
I get very happy to see you return to the blogworld :)
And thankee for reading that far back. Am touched and flattered.

causticji said...

Seems like a tiring but happy day. U shud be happy.