Monday, May 26, 2008

Day 40

This is the fag end of a looooooong day at work. Left home at 7.30 am. Got back at 9:06 pm. Thankfully, office has AC and a nice team where everyone is a foodie. Else I would be far more grumbly than I am today. I'm not grumbly. Just tired. But again.. I don't feel like sleeping -- coz once you sleep, the next thing to do is wake up, and I hate waking up :( At least, if I stay awake, the next thing to do is sleep -- and that is always a nice thing.

We did have lunch at Amber though. Good food, though a tad expensive (of course, I wasn't paying). My b'day's coming up though -- what can I feed the folks at office that'll be good and cheap?

Boss ka boss is coming to office tomorrow. He's based in Dilli otherwise.

Haven't been able to start Lesson No. 2 of Guitar Learning for Dummies. Will try tomorrow.

Oooh... funny thing happened. Shreya flew. Yes, she flew. Like Superman. Horizontally. The footpath arrived, Shreya hit it wrong, and the next thing we know, she's flying. Luckily, I was there to bring this almost-Superman back to earth minus the thud. Thus, Shreya was saved from falling flat on her face. Yours truly is a heroine. You may now clap for me.

Oh, and my favourite song these days? "I am happy in my heart, dil dance maare re." That song is etoi keora that I love it. Somehow though, this song is wasted on a girl. I wish I were a guy just so I could do a bhashan-er naach. Nothing else would do this song justice.

6 comments:

onnesha said...

oh wow!wonder woman!clap!clpa!clap!

coffee stain said...

bhashan er naach..... lol
now you got me interested..... i shall definitely hear now.... have you seen the bhashan er electric dance..... now that takes some effort and a lot of bangla :P

loony girl said...

i shall read your blog more often!
up on my blog roll u go!

Llama said...

@ Onn
Thankee for the claps. Hope you managed to finally escape the Shyambazar traffic jam.

@ Coffee
See! You absolutely must listen to that song. High volume-e.

@ Solo
:D And I shall blogroll you too :D

causticji said...

And the award for the best paragraph in a blog goes to ... The Superman sequence! No seriously, it's description at its magical best.

Llama said...

@ Sir Rekaf
:D Thankoo thankoo. I will take a bow :D