Thursday, May 1, 2008

Day 18: Part II

Just when you least expect it, thoughts of ex-boyfriends decide to haunt you and send Mr. Sleep packing. Interestingly, it's almost exactly a month since the breakup, give or take a few days. Coincidences and weird connections rule my life. E.g.: Breakups with Boyfriend No. 1 and Boyfriend No. 2 happened on the same date -- 19th Jan -- though it was three years apart. I was quite freaked out when I realized this. Luckily, I've managed to overcome the 19th-January jinx. [Heaves sigh of relief]

Am feeling very pathetically Ally Mcbeal-ish. I just wish I could land up at office wearing minis like her. :P

5 comments:

onnesha said...

wow.you actually remember the date you broke up on?this should come as a warning bell to moa who doesnt recollect the date she started seeing somebody leave alone when she broke up.sigh.
but it does sound jinxed.mebbe you should really try that six-month-a-boyfriend routine and make sure that it ends before 19th jan.that should work:)

Llama said...

I remember such dates. But I have a friend who actually remembers the dates on which she had haircuts and the dates when her best friend started dating, had first kiss, and so on. Not kidding!

But I have broken the 19th Jan jinx twice over by now. So I guess it ain't jinxed anymore.

onnesha said...

or to cut the long story short,your friend is subodh!
P.S- u know the subodh from dil chata hain?:D

dreamy said...

wow, even me has been feeling a LOT like Ally Mcbeal. though I wish I were as thin as her =P

Llama said...

@ Onn
Which one is Subodh please. I'm drawing a blank on DCH.

@ Dreamy
If you're single, 20, and even slightly flakey, there are bound to be hazaar similarities with Miss McBeal.
But how is she so perfectly thin? Verging on anorexic, but not.