Friday, May 23, 2008

Day 38

I'm going partying tomorrow night, so here's Day 38 a day in advance. It helps that today has been a fun and eventful day, so I do have stuff to write. To begin with, here's a picture of me and my latest boyfriend:
The concentration on my face is warranted. I'm in the process of trying to play 'Amazing grace'. I managed most of it, except for two notes that I haven't been able to find yet. I need free lessons.

Spent the evening with Madz and Roush. Roush made us model some of her clothes (she's a student of fashion design). Madz rocked the photo shoot. I was my regular awkward self. Sigh... I'm tall also, it's such a waste to be tall, skinny and yet so awkward. Yeesh, potential future on the ramp goes to waste. But Madz really rocked man! Am a fan. Plus, Roush's clothes are wonderful. Wonderful wonderful. I want to buy 'em.

After photo shoot, it was off to Princeton, having cheap booze where the booze content was really little, doing PNPC, robbing some unknown guys of their rightful seats, briefly meeting Coffee Stain yet again, watching Cassini's Division play, joking about fat guy with jelly-like body groove to the music, etc. etc.

Back home now, earlier than I would like though. But tomorrow we are going partying -- just us three girls. Girls' night outs usually rock.
And I'm still in love with my guitar. :D

6 comments:

onnesha said...

that be a very poised picture.and u aint as clueless about guitar as u made it out to be in the previous post.u aint only holding it all nice and propah,but also belting out music.no kidding!
oh,and have fun:)

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

ahhhh,nice pic!!!....musician laagche..!!

Carter said...

lol you look like a natural there :P

Llama said...

@ Onn, Moo, and Carter
I must be a great, great, great pretender :D

causticji said...

Drat! How come I never spotted you at HRC or Jazz?

Llama said...

@ Ibanov
That's coz I never landed up at HRC or Jazz. :P