Friday, May 23, 2008

Day 37

And the owner of Gum, Guitars and Gargoyles finally has a guitar of her own :D

Here it is:

Thanks to the father for providing the money. And even more thanks to Rishi Roy a.k.a. Coffee Stain for taking me along to buy it. In fact, this post is dedicated to Rishi Roy, selfless blog buddy, talented shutterbug, articulate coach, very vain alpha male and holder of much wisdom. Thankoo Druid.

So now that I have a guitar, and chewing gum is readily available, I will only have to look out for the gargoyles. And no, the ones on the Victoria Terminus (now Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus) building will not do.

Yay! I'm so excited. Now, all I need to do is learn to hold the new stringed possession properly (this is the closest I have ever been to a guitar; have kept a wide berth between self and other guitars at other times) and play like the pros. Given that I have absolutely no idea how to play one of these, any tips and tricks will be welcome.

Guitar girl signing off for the day. How I love my life :D

5 comments:

onnesha said...

oooohhh!u suddenly made me go verry weak in the knees.that be a very sleek and amazing looking guitar.i dont care how well u play it,as long as that ends up on ur bed,it feels great just looking at it.
and yes guitar girl u are.that's how u have been blogrolled on moa's page:)

causticji said...

Welcome to the Guitar Owners Who Can't Play Jack Club :D

Llama said...

@ Onn
It is a very amzing looking guitar. And I got the Guitar Girl idea from your page only :D

@ Ibanov
Thankee fellow member of Guitar Owners Who Can't Play Jack Club :D

coffee stain said...

hee hee
so many kind words.... lol
shob kintu fit kore.... and sigh the vain alpha male true that....
and getting a guitar is a thrill itself..... first get the paper and then start writing :P

Llama said...

@ Coffee
Tui must be very pleased with self :P
First get the paper and start writing.. deep that. And true true.