Friday, May 9, 2008

Day 26

I had beer today. After thinking that I won't, and wondering why I won't I decided to give in to temptation, except that the amount I had would not make an ant high. But then, I did have beer.

This was at a dinner with the office team. We took pictures. But since I look terrible in all of them, I will not put any of them up.

I may not have access to a comp tomorrow and day-after so, Day 27 will be 2 days delayed. I'll be babysitting my grandmom and will be stuck at home over Saturday evening and Sunday. So see y'all on Monday night. Happy weekend. Miss me in the meantime. Mwooahs :P

8 comments:

onnesha said...

na na khelbona.day 26th'er por dudin chole gele u hafta skip jump day 27 and 28.ekdom 29th hoye jabe.and u will break the bloody sequence.
dhush.
and temptation be good.its virtuous.who are you trying to kid anyway?u dont want to be the local buddha or something.then why deprive urself of such lil delights?i say have gallons of beer and make merry:)
chee haw!

coffee stain said...

this must be granmom season... i am at dilli pickin mime up... tar pore to ke kaake babysit kore ke jaane :P
but you have to admit its fun :D

What's In A Name ? said...

"Make Beer Dear" seems to be the slogan for you. :P

Noisy Autist said...

ah... ei gorom-e cold beer... yumm! which one did u have?

Llama said...

@ Onn
I broke the bloody sequence, but am keeping it hush hush for the time being. Maybe nobody noticed :P As it is hardly anybody comments anymore.

@ Coffee
Grandmom season... aye! Your one travels from Delhi. Besh cool.
But yeah, it is kinda fun.

@ WIAN?
Make some more beer dear, while you're at it... :P

@ Noisy autist
Kingfisher? I'm not sure.. It was dark (the lights went off) so I just gulped what came my way. :D

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

beer??..
chi chi!!!

dreamy said...

7 comments. Pardon my mathematics but one third of you dream has come true! :D

causticji said...

For some reason - and I may sound very unmanly for saying this but unfortunately it's the truth - among all booze, I least like beer. :|