Saturday, May 17, 2008

Day 32. Also, Day of Rest.

Holiday today. Did not go to work. Did not think about it either. Went for lunch and then shopping with Ma and Sis (and later with Madz and Roush). As in, I didn't intend to buy anything really, but fell in love with this big bag (am a sucker for big bags) at Westside. Had about fifteen bucks in coins in my wallet. So I bought it with my debit card. Thank God for plastic!

Then went and drew money. Should always keep some big notes in the wallet in case of a rainy day. And today ended up being one, though I spent only 20 bucks on account of the rain (cab fare). However, I did spend more on two tees. Cheap and goodlooking tees, though I'm scared I'll end up looking like a ruler in one of them (sigh.. contrary to popular belief, being a tall and skinny girl isn't always hahaheehee... will dedicate a post one of these days to the trials and tribulations of this misunderstood breed of female).

Madz, Roush and I bought the same tee in different colours (dark blue, peach-pink and turquoise blue-green respectively). We plan to have a uniformed girls-day-out one of these days.

It rained today again. And again I got drenched a little. I like getting drenched... so I guess this really is my year. Oooh.. and I'm in love with the Swiss Mocha Frappe that you get at Barista Creme. I've had it thrice so far, and it hasn't disappointed me yet. And it's perfect comfort food (drink actually) for when you're down... and though I haven't been down in a while now, this is the ideal mood-enhancer.

Saw a super-cute guy at Barista Creme. Kept staring at him :P He was right in our range of vision. Even took a picture of his side profile :D Sadly though, he was there with his not-so-good-looking girlfriend. Even sadlier, his face looked good only from that angle. A pity, but then, we got a picture of his good side, literally. :D

The off-day has been good. Eventful. Fun. And I feel rested despite being on the go all morning. Oh.. and I finally finished the Grisham book :P

7 comments:

causticji said...

You finished The Appeal? Wow - it's been lying around for quite sometime now. Don't ask why.

Are tall girls so common in Cal? Gosh - either lots has changed in 5 yrs, or I was too naive to be looking at the females back then.

Are u allowed to check guys out?

dreamy said...

misunderstood breed of female? :O

I am waiting for that post!

and why did you not post a picture of the cute-from-one-angle-only guy?

coffee stain said...

same t's but different color... charlie's angles puro :P

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

the tee thing is sooo gay...but woo-hoo!!!

onnesha said...

yes yes?where be the peekchaar?
and i dont really get it. why do all the good looking men and women land up in such expensive places?why cant i ever bump into them while boarding a rickshaw?visual pleasure is fast turning exorbitant:(

Llama said...

@ Sir Rekaf
'The Appeal' took me nearly 3 weeks to read. Don't ask why. (I generally pride myself on being a speed reader.)

I don't know too many tall girls in Kol. Actually, I just know me. But there are many tall (really tall) girls in M'bai.

Why should I not be allowed to check guys out?

@ Dreamy
I'll put that post up by the end of this week.

Sadly, I don't have a cable for my camera phone. Transferring pics is difficult. But I can show you the pic at the blog meet. Except that the pic quality is terrible. Terrible, terrible.

@ Coffee
:D I can't decide which angel I'd like to be.

@ Moo
How's it gay?? Girly? Yes. Gay???
Moolo, I have said this before, I will say it again... you are a perverted chap!

@ Onn
Arre.. This Barista Creme is not that expensive if you're having the Swiss Mocha Frappe. Big glass. 76 bucks (a little steep). But soooooooo worth it. Plus cute guy. Value for money pooro.

onnesha said...

seventy fucking six bucks for a glass of coffee and leching at cute guy???
what is the world coming to.
tut tut tut.