Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Day 35

Wasn't it rather cold this morning. I was shivering under the covers till someone came and switched off the fan. The rest of the day was far more normal and I'm pretty happy that the crazy heat decided to take the day off. Though I stay in the AC all day.. so what do I know anyway?

My first real article got published on the website finally. Do go read it sometime: http://www.ilovekolkata.in/content/view/1518/1647

I'm feeling very iffy about putting the link here... but what the heck.. what if you don't find it otherwise? And if you do check out the ilovekolkata site before tomorrow evening, the home page slide picture of the auto is also by moi :D

Tomorrow was supposed to be my off-day, but that's being shifted to Friday. I prefer it kinda. I'm supposed to go out with Madz and Roush this Friday. They (Read: Madz) might kill me if I ditch 'em.

I just ate chips. I think I will go have cherries now. For lunch, the young intern treated us to chicken rezala (which his Momma made) and roti and Sprite. I like my office. The next treat is supposed to be from me. I want Chinese.

6 comments:

dreamy said...

Chips and cherries? Try kore dekhte hobe!

and that was one hilarious auto-rickshaw article. :D

onnesha said...

"Though I stay in the AC all day.. so what do I know anyway?"
hahha.and it rhymed too.
i havent checked the article yet.i will.and then u will get another comment on it.
and preferably another one on the auto pic.
hehe.
i am a loyal commentor you see
:D

onnesha said...

that was one funny post.and road romeo.watafun!
haha and the audacity of it all-u trying to translate "ami kutta tumi gheu"
kudos to ur power of observation.i am too caught up in making futile attempts to dodge the auto driver's relentless elbowing and digging-into-boobs to notice anything else.
boo!
:|

Shutapa Paul said...

Babe, the article on autos rocked! This is by far your best stuff...keep it up...I'm so very proud...:-)(Gosh!I feel so mommy-like...but I'm sure you know what I mean)

P.S. Glad you used Shauvik's input;-)

Llama said...

@ Dreamy
Chips and cherries... but not together. Though you can try it that way, and lemme know if it works.

@ Onn
Heehee.. I didn't realize it rhymed.
You really are a loyal commenter. :D

@ Shutz
(High-pitched squeal) Mommy mommy!

causticji said...

Cold? In Cal? COld how? Like how it was in B'bay in Feb?

Chicken, chips, cherries - yes, Chinese would be alliterally correct.