Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Day 17

For some reason, everytime I walk through New Market on my own after work, a mad man decides to follow me. This has happened twice in two months. The last time I had shouted at the guy and later realized the foolhardiness of accosting a mad man. This time, I chose to walk into a shop to shake him off. I'm not sure this is the same mad man who followed me the last time. If it is, then I'm never again walking to New Market after work on my ownsome again.

I've spent the last one hour taking photographs of myself to put on the office blog. Am fed up of being so incredibly unphotogenic. I've found a few that pass muster, but I wish my nose didn't look quite as bloated and my hair wasn't quite so scarecrow-like today. At least I know that I can never become a print model. That's one less career option to worry about.

On the plus side, the Eden match ate away most of my irritations and I have been as happy as a snorting pig all day. I am terribly sleepy though, but I will play a round of Rainforest Adventure before turning in for the night. And oh! May Day happens to be holiday from office! Yay!

4 comments:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

I dont have a chuti on May day!!!...
sucks,yaaa!!!

Llama said...

@ Moo
That is truly sad ya :(

Angry Voices said...

Mad, how exactly? :|

Llama said...

@ Angry Voices
Sheyana pagol jaake bole. Tattered clothes, dirty face, tangled hair, and an eye for the ladies.