Saturday, April 26, 2008

Day 13

The star of today's show is Minimum the Cat (sister of Maximum the Cat who had his first brush with stardom on my last post):


Now the reason why I wanted a cat picture on my blog:

I have been wanting to change my name for awhile. Pooja is too common, and Chakrabarty isn't foxy enough. So I had decided that when I do get hitched, I won't hold on to my surname for dear life (God knows there are enough Chakrabarty-s with all kinds of spellings in the world). But that doesn't mean I'd happily slip into hubby-dahling's surname either. I'd like to go the whole hog and change both names at one go.

So Coffee Stain and I threw around some names for awhile, and came up with Chesire Ratatattat for me (since I like and have cats and have a Chesire Cat-ish grin). Coffee opted to be the Mad Hatter. Moolah is the Rabbit who's always late. Both Moolah and Rabbit keep grumbling all the time. And we decided that Dreamy should the sleepy Dormouse coz she is Dreamy after all.

Anybody else who:
(a) Wants to be a character from Alice in Wonderland;
(b) Would like to change his/her name;
(c) Can think of a better name for me; or
(d) Has nothing better to do than post comments on random blogs...
...is welcome to comment.

7 comments:

dreamy said...

Sleepy Dormouse!!!!!


yay!

i likes!

I likes!! :D

ad libber said...

I would like to be Lobster Quadrille :D since WIAN seems to have rejected it.

I realize its not the name of a character btu at least a part of Alice in Wonderland.

And Cheshire Rat etc is fine. Divine practically.

Llama said...

@ Sleepy Dormouse
:D

@ Lobster Quadrille
You are welcome to be whatever you want. And thankee for approving of the name.

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

Im a chakraborti...in any case,im guessing our surnames are spelled differently too...
But I grumble all the time..WTF,i refuse to be a part of ur stupid imaginative story!!!!...hmpfh!!!

Llama said...

@ Chakraborti
Ok.. So maybe "grumble" was the wrong word. "Crib" would be more apt.
And you must be part of the story!! Choose to be a different character then...

Prince K. said...

YAY!

// this is a random comment.

YAY TO CATS!

Llama said...

@ Kazalreth
Heehee...
First random comment for this post!
Yay!