Monday, April 21, 2008

Day 8

I'm going to keep counting the days till I reach Day 21 (that's how long it takes to form a habit blah blah blah...).

I'm still too tired to talk about Eden. Just thinking about it makes me feel tired and swamped in perspiration. I think I should leave that story for a rainy day. What's-in-a-Name, if you're around, I promise I'll blog about Eden soon enough. Pinky swear.

Today has been one of those awfully dull days. Mamata called a bandh, but I had office. The travails of being part of the press. On the flip side, I got to travel in a press car twice today. So that's pretty cool.

I don't think anybody should be allowed to work on a bandh day. These are days that should be dedicated to gully cricket, street football, and hours in front of the TV. By working on bandh days we are just ensuring that life passes us by. I think it's in a hurry.

Oh.. btw.. If you have always been a Mentos or Chloromint or Polo buff, try MintoFresh. It's superstrong and totally cool (especially when you follow it up with cold-ish water). Consider this free advertising.

10 comments:

What's In A Name ? said...

You ain't considering switching careers , are you ?????

onnesha said...

this might as well be a very important deciding factor that might refrain me for pursuing journalism as a profession.
and will try your prescription.though minty stuff tend to give me a cold:|

onnesha said...

refrain me FROM**

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

Yaaaay!!,,Bandh...i had work too but in Pune... :-P...who gives a shit,but im sadistically happy that u worked anyway......
yeh-baby-yeh-baby-yeh-Mamta-yeh-Bandh-yeh- u had to work-yeh-yeh!!

coffee stain said...

sad eh.... bandh are like any other day in my life...... minus the transportation ie :P

Llama said...

@ WIAN?
Not at the moment. But did I really manage to sell some more Minto-Fresh-es? If yes, then how cool!

@ Onn
That is a very important deciding factor. If you want lotsa free time, become a teacher. I rue the day I decided that teaching would never be my vocation. How stupid can a girl get?!!

@ Moo
You are really becoming insufferable now. Plus a sadist. You stay away from my Hasmukh's wedding.

@ Coffee
I'm not sure if that is a good or a bad thing.

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

I WILL GET drunk and strip at ur Hasmukh's wedding...
There WILL BE mayhem and havoc!!!

onnesha said...

haha.a stoned moolah stripping and talking baloney.heh.wen is hasmukh marrying?i wont miss this for anything in the world;P

Llama said...

Hasmukh really needs to be born now!!! :D

onnesha said...

we dont really have much to help here,u know.u need to do the 'needful'.considering u obliged to become his mum.