Thursday, April 24, 2008

Day 11

And today is the day I post a pic I took all by myself with my new (but secondhand and I got it cheap) 5mp Nikon camera :D

It is a very stupid picture. But you are not allowed to say terrible things about it. As in, I can't do much even if you do say horrible things. But then "Beware of Dog" signs don't always work.

Anyway, without much ado, here it is:

Meet the stuffed Mummy tiger with Baby tiger that sits on my bed day after day staring at the wall. It must be a very boring existence, but mother and son don't complain. Not even when I use 'em as a pillow. I did that for a few weeks till I got a new pillow. Incidentally, this tiger duo that shouts "Hug me" belongs to my sister; as does the book that lies stylishly strewn (:D) next to Tiggey dear. If you'll look closely, you'll find that it is a Full House book with Stephanie and one of the Olsen twins (before they became anorexic glam dolls) on the cover.

***

Today I came home by tram. It took me fifteen minutes more than if I had taken an auto. I also realised that I mind travelling that slow. But the interesting thing is that if you are not looking outta the window, you may not even notice that the tram is taking a turn. Quite a different ball game from an auto ride where you run the risk of falling out if the driver decides to suddenly turn into a super-narrow lane off Royd Street.

***

The people in my office have never had banana chips, which I think is pretty weird.

***

7 comments:

What's In A Name ? said...

banana chips ??? Never heard of those. And yes, that is positively NOT weird.

:P

Anonymous said...

the tiger pillow is so cute
and banana chips are so yum..well it is wierd if people don't know about their existance

Llama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Llama said...

@ WIAN?
It is very weird! If and when the blog meet happens...if you are there... will get a packet of banana chips for you.

@ Zillion namesakes
The tiger is cute :)
And again... how can so many people not know that banana chips exist?? They do. They do!!!

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

Ive had so much of banana chips in my life...that I've begun to hate them though....

What's In A Name ? said...

Thrilling! :D

dreamy said...

I am not sure whether I like or dislike banana chips.