Friday, April 25, 2008

Day 12

This is what I will be munching on in a while. Despite the punnable name on this pack of Cheetos, it happens to be my favourite munchy in the whole wide world (most times).

I wanted to be lazy and not take any picture, but I wanted a cat photo for this post, and the cat that posed yesterday (Minimum the Cat) didn't seem photogenic enough. So I did the next best thing. I shook awake her brother and got him to pose for some pictures. He insisted on looking away at first:

He was sleepy, and irritable at being disturbed. But I pressed on:

Till he deigned to open his eyes ever so slightly:

And said, "Let me get this over with and get this crazy female off my back. Waking me up to pose for a stupid camera." And so he did pose -- just that once (albeit a little halfheartedly). Ladies and gentlemen [drum roll], put your hands together for Maximum the Cat:

And that's all folks. More bad pictures and useless ramblings tomorrow.

9 comments:

ad libber said...

Maximum and Minimum, you actually call your cats that?? Waay awesome, You so receive a hearty welcome every time you come to Antartica.

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

Antartica is dooooomed!!!
Ill plan my nuclear warheads out there,so that all of die of radiation or something!!!

little boxes said...

never liked cats...but this one's cute :)

What's In A Name ? said...

Maximum r Minimum!!! Such stylish Greeko-Roman name!

Mine is called Fuchu.

Prince K. said...

Your cat is absolutely adorable! :D

exhaling smoke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dreamy said...

we DO come up with such names, na?

my Goldfish was named J.D Saligner,btw

Llama said...

@ Ad Libber
Those are their full names. At home we call 'em Maxi and Mini. These happen to be two of the very few pets that I got to name :D

@ Moolo
You are a strange man.

@ Little boxes
I will pass that on to the cat.

@ WIAN?
Thankee. I will take a bow. And helloes to Fuchu.

@ Kazarelth
My cat will be happy to hear that :)

@ Dreamy
J.D.Salinger, Goldfish. I think that was very cool.

onnesha said...

@moolah-why the F do u digress?and why the F do u always hafta badmouth our future habitat,huh?
@poojo-that be very lubhly peekchaars.and that be swaat kat too:)