Thursday, April 17, 2008

Day 4

I like Shah Rukh Khan very very much. I love the song for 'Kya Aap Panchvi Pass se Tez Hai?' It's stuck in my head. And I love the Hoog Lee-isms on the Kolkata Knight Riders website :D And I jump at every chance to put King Khan's pic on the news section of my office website :D

This is one of those days when I have next to nothing to say. Though I did come across an auto rickshaw that called itself 'The Killer'. How frightening given that I mostly travel by autos along that route.

Ate pork roast for dinner this evening. And not feeling fat. Yay.

One weird combo that you can try: Hot gulab jamun drenched in Pepsi. It tastes super-strange.

5 comments:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

hot gulab Jamun with Vanilla!!!

coffee stain said...

hot gulab Jamun with pepsi.....
hesus woman....ki disgraceful

ad libber said...

I tried hot gulab jamun with crispy fried baby corns today:D
Its gulab jamun day.

Llama said...

@ Moolo
I no like vanilla :(

@ Coffee
Hardly disgraceful. I will try everything once.

@ Ad
How's that taste?
And happy gulab jamun day belated.

onnesha said...

dont know about the gulab jamun.but i lurbh the "kya aap panchvi class se tez hain" song muchly.