Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Day 10

From tomorrow I'm supposed to start taking a photo a day with the camera that has been rotting in the drawer of the rented cupboard in my room.

Today I reached home about 15 minutes earlier than I usually do, and had a one-hour dinner of stir-fried chicken with veggies at home, following it up with watermelon for dessert. I'm not sure why I am providing my dinner menu but I am, and am not about to delete the earlier lines. So now you know. In case someone asks you during some SRK-hosted quiz competition: What did Poojo eat for dinner on Wednesday the 23rd of April? - you will know the answer.

Nothing remarkable happened today. My life is progressing from 80% dull to 110% dull. Maybe I should date a real-life Axel Rose. I wouldn't mind dating Bon Jovi actually, if he would look my way.

Madz has been telling me to sleep for 8 hours because that will get me feeling fresh the next day. I have told her that I will try it out tonight. And she - being the teacher that she is - promised me an A+ and a star. I'm trying to wrangle a smiley face also. Something like this one :)

This is one of my most juvenile posts. Forgive me this once. I really have nothing to say that might be remotely interesting. Yet, my fingers keep tapping key after key on the keyboard. But I will stop now and avoid scaring away potential loyal blog readers.

6 comments:

What's In A Name ? said...

8 hours of sleep !!!???!!!!!! Heavens!!! Haven't even managed 8 in the last 48 hours.......and what's more.....things won't improve in a while.

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

umm..
I sleep 12 hours a day and when i feel bored,i sleep a bit more in the office...
I eat better food than u do,including a vanilla topped brwonie everyday....
Axel Rose is an asshole.Good voice,but a blot to grunge rock.
Madz is teaches 3rd grade students.
This is day 10..sigh!

Bone said...

um. you date an unreal axlrose then? where doyou buy those, i want one?

Llama said...

@ WIAN?
I need to have at least 6-7 hours of sleep. Or the next day I move around like a zombie that will bite people's heads off.

@ Moo
About the sleep: You lucky pig!
"I eat better food than you do" -- why you getting so competitive boss? And I don't like vanilla-topped brownie. That is like the most boring dessert in the world!!

@ If
I would like an unreal Bon Jovi if there are any on sale.

@ Coffee
Moo knows your Mr. Rose? :P
And the Cheshire post comes up next. Have taken a pic also :D

Bone said...

i won't mind an undead kurtcobain myself.

dreamy said...

"In case someone asks you during some SRK-hosted quiz competition: What did Poojo eat for dinner on Wednesday the 23rd of April? - you will know the answer."



=)) =))

and you call this a juvenile post?!