Monday, April 14, 2008

Day 1 of Resolution

And I am sticking to it.

My office site went up today. I will look though it tomorrow and then drop the link.

Have been so busy today that I've barely had the time to breathe. Apologies to people like Moolah who wished me Shubho Noboborsho and got a very rushed HNY instead.

Smoked today, on a whim, hated it (and it's not the first time), and resolved not to smoke again till I forget how much I hated it... which is bound to happen in a couple of months.

Ate 2 rotis and a whole plate of chicken hakka chow this afternoon. The boss bought lunch for the team. The hog is back!! Yay! And I don't feel fat anymore either. How cool is that?!!

I've been using too many exclamation marks lately. I now solemnly resolve to cut down on them before I become an exclamation-mark addict like Madhurima. (P.S.: Her blog does not have as many exclamations though, which is rather odd.)

That's about it for today. More on self-obsessed me tomorrow.

No comments: