Saturday, April 19, 2008

Day 6

Still to buy the guitar. Was too hot to take a walk down Freeschool Street.

Have work tomorrow. Have to figure out a way to get to Eden tomorrow and meet the-one-who-holds-the-tickets. How complicated!

Very hot and sticky. What a time to hold big-hype matches in Kolkata!!!

There was something else I wanted to say... but I can't remember. Oh yeah... I wish there was a way of blocking certain people from viewing certain posts from time to time. Then I could grumble about the world without any hesitation at all. Such joy that would be.

In the meantime, please pray that the Kolkata Knights ride a wave of victory tomorrow.

4 comments:

onnesha said...

aah.freeschool street.the place i frequented rather frequently last winter.you play the guitar?
naaice:)

What's In A Name ? said...

hmmm.... wonder who the ill-fated person is whom you want to block .

Ojn a different note, would look forward to your review of the Eden match.

Cheerio!

Llama said...

@ Onn
I don't play the guitar. But it's never too late to start... and I've always.. always.. wanted one!
Freeschool Street I frequent twice a day to and from work. Am getting a lil bored of that street now.

@ WIAN?
I had one person in mind initially, but then I grumble about everyone from time to time. Would be nice if the concerned persons didnt get to see me grumbling about them. Cheerio to you too :)

onnesha said...

i have forever wanted to play the guitar.and the drums.and teh flute.and the violin.
no points guessing i got around learning to play NONE:(