Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Day 9

This tiredness refuses to go. Each day finds me quite a bit more tired than the day before. I need a vacation. Tomorrow!

Today has been one of those very unexciting days. Have been having a surfeit of these recently. But boredom is usually more comfortable and easier to deal with than too much excitement. So I'm not really complaining, except about the tiredness.

I'm unable to log in to my other gtalk account and am wondering why. Today has been one of those tiresome days where lots of things go wrong. So I changed three times before leaving for office, and literally fought with my contact lenses to get them to behave. And now I can't log on to that account. Sigh...

On the plus side, I am getting more comments of late :D Yes, I too seem to have caught the Dreamy-Ad Libber bug (though I'm not quite in their league as far as comment-getting is concerned). Plus, Coffee Stain's 43 comments (it hasn't increased since last night) have brought on a few insignificant bouts of envy.

6 comments:

ad libber said...

We can not be jealous of coffee stain's comments, we are the ones responsible for them. And he did not even want them in the first place.
And its 44 now :D

coffee stain said...

45 actually :P

Llama said...

@ Ad Libber
He only pretends that he did not want all the attention. He's been wearing this super-bright smile (I imagine) since the comment count crossed 25.

And it's 46 now. While poor me is stuck at 3. Sigh...

What's In A Name ? said...

Comment rr ke na achaay....Kintu as I say to Ritika......
"sab moho maya hain."..... taai thaakle bhaalo..na thaakle aaro bhaalo....


and heres your 4th.

:D

onnesha said...

umm.i just made it 48 by commenting,shall we say,for the umpteenth time?

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

sigh!!..wannabe bloggers concerned about the count of the comments!!! :-P