Friday, April 18, 2008

Day 5: Half Dead

Today, I feel like a zombie. Have done too much work all this week. I really need a vacation by the sea and a day in a Swiss spa.

I'm going to watch 'Horton Hears a Who!' tomorrow. Plus, there's that guitar waiting to be bought.

I'm so tired I can't write. Even though I want to talk about the stray dog in my area that suddenly fell in love with me and followed me to the puchkawala, waited for me to finish, and then followed me home. This despite the sweat and the grime from Chandni. He must really love me to follow me around in this heat. I'm touched.

Again, please check out my site: www.ilovekolkata.in. And send me some comments, etc.

3 comments:

What's In A Name ? said...

besh bhaalo to site-ta. bookmark kore rakhlaam. :)

Llama said...

:D Please spread the word about the site. And do consider blogging for one of our site blogs. (You need permission, but the way you write, I think that can be managed. :D)

What's In A Name ? said...

waa waa waaa!!!!!

I would be glad to write for one. Only this darned sems...let them get over and I am at your service. :)