Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tagged: 30 Questions

1. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER?
I actually don't remember too clearly. I think it was 'Mithya'. Liked it.

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
Just finished 'A Thousand Splendid Suns'. Adored it. Will move on to Nevil Shute now.

3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
The Game of Life. I love the whole drama of buying homes, getting married, having twins (and getting presents... even if it's fake money) and retiring as a millionaire. Plus, you can actually throw your husband and children (those little pegs) out of the car and not get arrested.

4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
'Outlook' I think. But it's more like my cough medicine. I read it because I should, not because I want to.

5. FAVORITE SMELLS?
The smell of wet earth, paint, new books, old books, the fish market, and of shutki maach being fried!

6. FAVORITE SOUND?
The sound of azaan while dawn is breaking.

7. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
Not knowing.

8.FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE?
"I wish I could bunk office today" -- if it's a working day.
If it's a non-working day, I go back to sleep.

9. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
I used to love Ralli's at New Market till it shifted to the building opposite. Now, any place is as good or bad as the other.

10. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?
Hasmukh Bhai Patel. He will be a super-wealthy industrialist. Watch this space.

11. FINISH THIS STATEMENT."If i had a lot of money i would...
...not go to work ever again."

12.DO YOU DRIVE FAST?
I don't drive. I'm not sure I intend to.

13. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
Err... I was using a stuffed tiger as a pillow for a few days. Now that I have another pillow, it just sits on my bed and stares at me.

14. STORMS-COOL OR SCARY?
Very very cool. My favourite birthdays are the ones on which it rains! Thunder, lightning, raindrops and popcorn. Sigh...

15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
I think I started out with a train set.

16. FAVORITE DRINK?
Soda, lime, and ginger paste does the trick.

17. FINISH THIS STATEMENT,"IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD...
...compile a book of original PJs and gift copies to people who can't stand 'em."

18. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?
I love broccoli. Truly, madly, deeply.

19. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?
I have this inner desire to be a punk rocker. So I'd go for a mix of pink and green.

20. NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN.
Kolkata, Mumbai, and back to Kolkata.

21. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH.
If the keyphrase is "to watch", then soccer. Doesn't tax the brain and there are so many muscular legs to eyeball.

22. ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU.
She seems like a smart, fun cookie.

23. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?
The floor and some red ants.

24. WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN?
I wouldn't mind. But I would really appreciate it if I could have some talent for dancing the next time around.

25. MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL?
I'm a 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. person.

26. OVER EASY, OR SUNNY SIDE UP?
Boiled please.

27. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX?
My room.

28. FAVORITE PIE?
Not sure that I've ever eaten a pie.

29. FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Chocolate. Have recently developed a thing for Metro Dairy's chocolate ice cream.

30. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU TAGGED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?
All the people who are likely to respond have already done this tag. I tag no one.

4 comments:

dreamy said...

Pink and green wud be gorgeous. :)

and your son will rock I am sure ;)

:D :D

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

I hated Mithya!!!!....

ad libber said...

Aww gosh (blush)
I love being in the blog world where no one knows me at all.
And I agree about Outlook. Though it really makes me happy to recognize some of those Economics terms.
And Metro chocolate icecream with those chocolate bits
High five :D

Llama said...

@ Dreamy
I will send you a pic of me with pink-n-green hair.
And I'm sure your 3 daughters will rock too! :D

@ Moolo
You and me... our tastes don't match at all :P

@ Ad Libber
From your blog you do seem how I described you. Really really.
Metro Dairy zindabad!
High five back at ya! :D