Sunday, April 27, 2008

Day 14

The good thing about having post titles like Day 1, Day 2... Day 14 is that you don't have to think up catchy titles everytime you post. Makes life simpler.

Today I don't feel like putting up a picture... though I did take some pretty ones of Sugar and Candy (both dogs, not sweets). Just have too many things to do today and am becoming quite an expert at avoiding them.

I need to finish that book I've been hanging on to for two weeks. Write. Make some calls I've been putting off. Watch a movie on TV. Etc. Have become too lazy. And too bored to blog properly today.

5 comments:

What's In A Name ? said...

Sunday and laziness are so very inseparable.

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

Lazybones..and long ones too!!!!

onnesha said...

how tall are you?
also,where do u work?

Llama said...

@ WIAN?
You can say that again!

@ Moo
:D

@ Onn
I'm not as tall as Moo pretends I am. 5'7.5" is tall... but not that tall either.
I work at a media house in Kol for a recently-launched website called: ilovekolkata.in
This may sound like an ad, but please drop by :P

onnesha said...

i sure will.and u kidding me?
5'7.5"?
whoa!!!
somebody is talking TALL here.