Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Day 2 of Resolution

And I have fought with a bad net connection to get to the NEW POST page of blogger.com. That's called persistence, resilience, dedication, etc. to a New Year's resolution. :D

Importantly, my office site has been launched, bugs and all. It's www.ilovekolkata.in. Please drop by, let me know what you think, what you like, what you hate, and all that jazz.

I should have said this yesterday, but the father was in town this weekend and gave me money to buy a guitar. I would have bought one anyway, but the father was in a good mood, and I'm not about to refuse cold, hard cash gifts, am I now? Only problem is, I don't know the first thing about guitars, except that they are oh-so-cool. Any tips will be highly appreciated.

At office today, we did precious little work. All of us were hung over from yesterday's crazy work load, and spent the day listening to Backstreet Boys, Whigfield, and Savage Garden and looking for more things to eat. We have become quite a hungry lot.

2 comments:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

Whigfield??!!
I like the site.pretty nice guide to the city....

Llama said...

Thankee.
Whigfield sand "Sexy Eyes". Ring a bell?