Friday, June 27, 2008

Day 65

As I was just telling Madz... I have had a very boring day, and so have nothing really to say. But daily blogging is now a habit. So here goes a short life-in-bullet-points post:
  • Woke up at 7:12. Am supposed to leave the house at 7:30 every day, but I only manage to get out a little before 8:00. Today, I got later than that, so I coolly took a cab. In defence of my unpunctuality, I am rarely able to leave office before 6:00 during my 8:00 to 4:00 shift days.
  • Breakfast was different from my usual porridge and boiled egg routine. From today onwards till I get fed up of it, my breakfast menu will be French toast, fruit and milk.
  • Finally gave my happy budday treat at office today. Ordered too much food. Brought some leftovers home, and had for dinner.
  • The lights have been coming and going all day apparently. And they decided to go just as I took dinner, and stayed away right till I had finished it. That's when it decided to come back. But I'm not complaining.

It's been a dull day. As a result, I have a non-functioning brain today. Was feeling exhausted but didn't want to cheat on my daily blogging thing by writing "Good night and God speed," even if just for today. See, such a good, conscientious girl I am. :D

7 comments:

Madhurima said...

u shud go even later, considering how late u leave...

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

U always get the leftovers home,dont u now???

What's In A Name ? said...

:D

Llama said...

@ Madz
I should.

@ Moo
Something like that :D

@ WIAN?
Back at ya :D

loony girl said...

u have fun all the time... sigh!

Sam said...

hmmm... a typical day of a working individual...

Unknown said...

I wish I could promise to blog every day, even once a week….!