Sunday, June 22, 2008

Day 60

Another working Sunday slithers past.
Another manic Monday creeps in.
With every day, a little older.
With every day, so much more to do.

I could go on with the unhappy poem that doesn't rhyme. But I won't. What I will say is that I'd like a portable hug machine. Press a button, get a hug. Something like that. Coz invariably I feel like I need a hug when I'm squashed into a thin line in the auto, and I can't exactly ask one of those ugly men to give me a hug, though some of those perves would be happy to.

My Tilottoma story is up on the 'My City' section of the ilovekolkata website, if you feel like checking it out. It's just a report, but it would be nice if you dropped by.

A friend of mine is in 'lurve' -- he made me type out the name of his latest crush while we were chatting this evening. You are allowed to guess who this guy is. Not that tough to figure out either.

Have an 8 to 4 shift starting tomorrow. Hopefully, I'll manage to sneak away from office on time.

I've eaten too much dinner. Now I cannot move. Barely.

10 comments:

coffee stain said...

oh don have a cow..... :P
hee hee
i read the article... chobi ta dewa uchit chilo na.... uh-uh!

What's In A Name ? said...

kobita to besh egochhilo......

onnesha said...

and thank heavens u didnt mention wat u had for dinner.
bless you.
will check article.

Sam said...

will go through the article...
and gluttony does have its side effects :D

Sam said...

damn!! the website is blocked at work!!

Madhurima said...

i thot u didnt like hugs too much....

Llama said...

@ Coffee
Cow cow :D
Chhobi na diye story hoy na.. eita baachar lorayi. You only said.

@ WIAN?
:D Thankoo. Kintu amar kobitagulo get pretentious and depressing. Better to stop while the going's good.

@ Onn
So much you are blessing me. Good thing too. You dont know how hard it is for me to not blog about food.

@ Sam
I swear I was not being a glut.
And we are blocked? :D How cool is that!!

@ Madz
Not as much as lots of ppl. But occasionally, I need 'em.

Sam said...

not your fault!!!
some shitty company policy which blocks away loads of sites.. this one categorised under culture or something like that.. wonder why they wanna block that???
do they like their techies devoid of any??? hmmm... something to ponder about!!

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

I will not comment!

Llama said...

@ Sam
Techies devoid of culture -- sounds like something out of a sci-fi clone movie. :P

@ Moo
Of course you won't darling :P