Monday, June 16, 2008

Day 55

I have chips today... Kurkure to be precise. So I won't be looking for absent midnight snacks when midnight decides to stop by.

Today has been a surprisingly good day. I've been un-stressed and happy and just generally pleased with life. And surprised at the light-heartedness too. But it was nice to feel stress-free on a stressful day. Doesn't pan out like this too often.

Life's been more or less dull today. Sometimes there's comfort in dullness and drudgery. All in all, a good and boring day.

5 comments:

coffee stain said...

aage aage bole dile invariably the thing will get jinxed :D
voodoo you see....

dreamy said...

comfort in drudgery?

Indranee Batabyal said...

Thank you Pooja! Nice to know that you have a fetish for kurkures:) I developed a really bad habit for it. Now I hardly have them. But it's great to munch them on a rainy day. Cheers!

Llama said...

@ Coffee
I know... I don't want to jinx the thing. Especially with all the voodoo floating around.

@ Dreamy
There is. Much comfort in living a routine. Dull comfort, but comfort nevertheless.

@ Indranee
Aye. Kurkure on a rainy day is a deadly combination.

onnesha said...

man!u hog several mouthsful.
dhush.