Thursday, June 19, 2008

Day 57

My day-off.

Went off well. Singaras for breakfast (Ma read blog while I was still sleeping and ordered the singaras). Then trip to bank. Then to Golden Dragon for soup-and-starters lunch. Then to Momo Plaza to meet Madz where she ate very very very hot pan fried momos and I gobbled the watery soup that comes with the momos. Gave Madz an Alpenliebe I got from the tech guy at office yesterday. She was very grateful for the same.

Then to Forum with Madz. Meet Coffee. Go for movie. Sex and the City. What fashion boss. Amazing shoes. And am in love with one hat in particular. Man next to Coffee fell asleep. Then person next to man next to Coffee kept getting calls on cell. Not on silent mode. Girls kept walking around with snacks in their hand for God-knows-what-reason. Coffee felt lost in a crowd of women. Every man's dream. Madz was super-excited at the prospect of watching the silver screen version of her favourite TV series. She's been looking forward to the movie, ever since she saw the finale of the final episode.

She loved the movie. I didn't hate it. Coffee gave it 1.5 stars immediately on account of the innumerable hot babes.

Then biriyani at six to replenish growling bellies. Wait for rain to cease, halt, desist under makeshift shelter for plastic chairs. Man runs over Coffee's foot with non-running scooter. Coffee gives me a bunch of movies to watch. Madz hopes and prays for no-rain, then gives up, catches cab, and drops me home. I have nice friends.

8 comments:

coffee stain said...

"Then person next to man next to Coffee kept getting calls on cell."
that was not all..... one o those two ladies was translating the whole thing in bengali to the other.... and oita phone chilo ki stereo?!

and mads needs to meditate!! :D

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

Man ran over coffee with scooter????!!!
That musta hurt eh??!!

What's In A Name ? said...

bunch of movies-e ki ki achhe ???

ad libber said...

I agree with onnesha. You eat all the time. Its an extremely distracting habit to blog about, specially when people like me read it :(
And pleeezz lets bring back hats in fashion :)

Madhurima said...

i love hats too! have u ever worn a hat, Poojo?

Sam said...

Alright!! am lost... being away form kolkata has its immense disadvantages!!
Where is Golden Dragon adn Momo Plaza???
and honestly, what's the riot about this movie??? never quite got the hang of the TV series (tried watching on a few boring nights.. but eventually gave up to resume channel surfing!!)

Llama said...

@ Coffee
What can I say? This is your fate. :P

@ Moo
I believe it did.

@ WIAN?
Anek ache. Watch the blog for names.

@ Ad Libber
I do not eat all the time. I just like recording what I eat. In case I forget.
And yes, yes.. about the hat trend.

@ Madz
I've worn caps. And the hats you get outside the zoo.

@ Sam
Golden Dragon is on Park Street.
Momo Plaza is on Elgin Road.
It's an ok-ok chick flick. But if you don't like the TV series, chances are, you won't like this one either.

onnesha said...

thank gawd someone reiterated my thoughts.
dear poojo,u dont know wat immense hunger your posts cause in me.
:|