Sunday, June 15, 2008

Day 54

I did catch up on the 120 winks that I missed out on over the past week. Yet another stressful week begins. But I'm happy. Even with all the stress and lack of sleep and xerox-copy days. Maybe it's the weather. Maybe not.

After a long time I managed to get some rest on a Saturday night. Had turned into quite the party animal over the last one month. What I need to do though is get some time off to clear out my cupboard. It's truly truly a mess. I'll take a picture of it before I get to work though. This is the messiest any of my cupboards have ever been.

The most seranade-friendly song ever is Billy Joel's "She's always a woman to me". Sigh.

This morning, the dhobi in the next para was singing the blues away. Headphone over the ears, a song in his head, and an off-key voice with a non-functioning volume button -- the song was unrecognizable for human ears, but it's nice to see people singing at the top of their voices before yet another day gets into the swing of things.

8 comments:

What's In A Name ? said...

"she's always a woman to me....." be the most flattering song ever written to womanhood. But beautiful! and one of my favs!

Indranee Batabyal said...

Pooja, you have a wonderful blog and it was great to read your posts! Wishing you a belated happy birthday!

Llama said...

@ WIAN?
It is a lovely song.

@ Indranee
Thanks so much :) Do keep dropping by.

onnesha said...

aaah!i have been forever besotted witgh that song ever since i first heard it.the best way to celebrate womanhood,me thinks!

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

Its a gay song!

onnesha said...

@moolah-:O
:O
:O
:O
but then,i couldnt have expected any better from you.

coffee stain said...

she's always a woman to me.....
hee hee..... jaata implications... and puro bone thug and harmony oi time er ei gaan ta.... direct from the hood for the hood by the hood... aw hail the hood n aw....
@ moo tui ei gaan ta shune senti hotish na?! :P and you say its gay
you cross dresser you! :P

Llama said...

@ all

It is a very girl-girl song. Not necessarily gay. Though it could be. In Moo's case, it prolly is.

@ Moo

You crossdress?