Monday, June 23, 2008

Day 61

I have so much to write today, but I really have to (have to have to) go to sleep early tonight. Have to fill out my contract -- I've been putting it off and putting it off, and now I can't put it off any longer. I'm not usually scared of filling out forms, but there are just too many pages and too many questions. Most of them more or less unnecessary. Some more than others.

I'm feeling too confident of my form-filling abilities right now. I need some moral support. Will get Ma to sit with me and answer my rhetorical questions about the form bright and early tomorrow morning. And I have to leave for work by 7.30 a.m. tomorrow, so unless I wake up at 5:30 or 6:00, the form submission will be postponed by yet another day.

I do have a lot to ramble on about today. But I'll keep it for tomorrow. Wish me luck with filling the forms that will make me a permanent fixture.

(Just re-read. This is THE worst post ever.)

7 comments:

onnesha said...

happy form-filling.btw,they almost always ask the most imbecile and dumb questions on earth.the thing i hate about forms is that it leaves too lil space for the names of school/boards to fit in.
ugh.

What's In A Name ? said...

sob post-poned hoye gelo lekha-likhi! btb..... tomaar article-ta khuje pelum na site-ey giye.

Sam said...

oh well!! welcome to the worl of early risers.. not that i love it.. a professional hazard.. but then gotta do something!!!
and done with your forms??

Llama said...

@ Onn
It's never 'happy' form-filling. But it's over. Except for a few qts. Refer to post for Day 62.

@ WIAN?
:D Not postponed forever though.
Ei ne link: http://www.ilovekolkata.in/content/view/2054/2187

@ Sam
Sadly, I belong to the world of early risers. Btw, how early is 'early'. Done with the forms, I think.

Sam said...

by my standard.. 8:30 is early.. 9:30 is ok..
but fo this week.. thanks to my work schedule.. i have to turn up by 8.. so waking up arnd 6:30 everyday now!!
being a night prowler... i'm sleepy the entire day!! sheesh!! i hate this!!

coffee stain said...

you did keep an eye on (*)-conditions applied bit rite....
a year! :D not more... tar por best seller chai!

Llama said...

@ Sam
The earliest I wake up these days is 7:00 a.m. Earlier than that only if Chinese breakfast is on the cards.

@ Coffee
I'll be tied down for two years. But what the hell, the minute I feel claustrophobic, I'll pay 'em the money and leave. Treat it as 2 years MA in journalism where I get paid for learning :P