Sunday, August 12, 2007

....

I'm part of a very noisy family. Taken one by one, we are all quiet fellows and fellees. But put us all together, and get ready for chaos, confusion, and commotion. What with all the screeches and babies dancing in circles and dogs chasing cats and cats stealing bones and people ringing doorbells and dogs barking at the door and people pushing out the dogs to open the door.

Today's a Sunday and I worked all day… and I mean ALL day! One of the side effects of working from home and taking one day off mid-week to go and get sloshed! But I'm free now and am finally feeling like it is Sunday.

The smiley face persists. I hope I don't end up looking like my warped Orkut picture eventually! Yeah… The warped pic has been getting a lot of attention… Far more than my pretty pics do… There really is no accounting for taste these days!!!

Kol is too humid these days. I need to run off to the Alps or something.

And I think I will go and do some serious writing now. Have been pretty lazy of late! Get back to work girl!

It's raining elephants now. This is what I love most about the monsoons. Strong winds. Lots of thunder and lightning. The coolth that the less dramatic seasons lack. My favorite season of the whole year. Makes me want to fly. Sing into the clouds. Dream my secret dream. Sit on the window and just think and do nothing else. The monsoons -- exciting, passionate, alive, angry, intense, magical, dramatic -- I love 'em!

4 comments:

coffee stain said...

monsoon me no like any more!!

Llama said...

me still like..
me no like monsoon in m'bai!

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

Alps is too dry!!!..thank God you dont get frost bites in Kol.Thank the monsoons for that!!!...
Btw..just for the update,Pune weather is at a mesmerizing high now!!!!....

Llama said...

@ coffee
no problemo.. spur wherever y'all like.. it's all quite entertaining!