Thursday, August 9, 2007

Poojo the Party Animal?

... When did that happen?

Went out clubbing last night. It was Roush's bday. We boozed lots. Broke a glass while dancing. A friend broke another. Someone else mistimed landing his bottle on the table. Eventually emerged out with ringing ears and voices that seemed to emerge from our heads and legs that felt like either jam/jelly/chutney.

I'm very boring when I drink. I don't fight or sing loud or try to climb walls or anything. I feel strange inside my head. But that's about it. I don't talk crap either... except when friends suggest I'm still in love with the one ex that I have managed to get over completely. Then I launch off into 5 minutes of philosophy. But that's about it. And it's no more than 5 minutes.

My life quality has improved suddenly. Yes, I am beginning to get joined to my comp. But I did go on my first date after 2 years. And then suddenly, I was off partying. Again, after 2 long drearily dull years!

But today I'm too tired to do much else other than get joined to the comp again. It's a lot less tiring than a lot of things.

5 comments:

Llama said...

I am BOOOOOOORING!

exhaling smoke said...

you should see us when we'r drunk and flyin high...... jabber jabber jabber....lol

Llama said...

take a video n send it to me to see..

coffee stain said...

yeah like thats gonna happen.....

Llama said...

:D