Friday, August 10, 2007

The Complicated Life

Life sure is complicated. And things just never get easy. Just as you walk to the bus stop thinking this is going to be the boring-est day ever.. Heads up! A piano might just fall on your head from some cloud.

That seems to be my state of mind today. Have been in a smiley daze all day. Am just about managing to get out of it. Actually... not quite. I still have the silly smile tugging at my face. I'm trying to keep a straight face. I suspect that the effort is making me look grumpy.

Have had such a great day today. My vaastu is getting back into form I think. And I like it this way. :)

3 comments:

coffee stain said...

vaastu...... my vaastu is so f**ked up ki i turned it around and utsaav ... its much more fun this way!

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

well..u know what..u ARE going to have that smiley daze for a looooong loooong time....
Dont fret,keep it..forget the straight face!!!

Llama said...

@ moolah
that smiley face is also a very distracting one... can u imagine i havent blogged in TWO DAYS.. and here i was thinking of a record..

@coffee
theek re.. utsaav sounds way cooler!