Sunday, August 5, 2007

Overate Again!

I tend to do that often... Eat too much that is. Have just been eating since afternoon. Went and hogged at KFC this afternoon with Ma and Aani.

Then met Madz for "HAPY FRANDSEEP DAY" outing. She forgot to get the band, but gave a gift and a card. How sweet is that! I gave her a smile and that's all. How cheapra is that?! However, I rescued her from her iced tea, and gifted her my masala soda. Such a nice buddy I am sometimes (And also my own greatest fan! :D) After the non-alchoholic booze it was biriyani time. We walked to the biriyani joint, only to be greeted by gone-completely-beserk rain!! But we braved the monsoons and walked on. Stuffed ourselves with biriyani. And then went our ways.

The instant I came home dinner was served. Rolls. I ate again. Watched the middle of KANK. Now catching up on the work i should have gotten over with over the weekend. That's the problem with neing lazy. Deadlines loom larger than ever.

Sigh... I wish I was one of my dogs... spending my days eating, dreaming of chicken bones, staring out of the window, sleeping again... you get the drift.

Chomu Maharaj called. Had been worried that he was pissed with me for not taking his call that one time. Apparently not :D. For those that don't know, Chomu Maharaj is my all-time favorite guy. Ever ready to propose to the next girl he sees. And stealing chicken from whichever idiot looks behind to look at the Red Indian grinning at him. Great cook also. And he sent me a very nice "HAPY FRANDSEEP DAY" message. He deserves this paragraph.

And my life is a true comedy of errors. (This last statement pertaining to only the last hour of today. Will regularly recharge phone card from now on. That's a solemn swear.)

5 comments:

coffee stain said...

i wish i was a cat......sheesh i look at my cat with envy all the time.... eats my food.....shits in my house (very rarely) and then sleeps on my bed...... and smokes up passively... other wise theres no explanation to his hunger pangs...... did i mention his favorites are pork salami and sausages......and the dude's hot this female black cat as his playmate.....it don't get cooler than that ..

Llama said...

@ moolah
y do u have this idea that im v pampered?

@coffee
yeah... i think all cats love all things pig!

Luke said...

I don't know if this applies to all of them, but my dog always looks horrendously bored. I don't think she's in an enviable position living with me. I think maybe being a wild dog could be fun. If I really had the choice of changing species though, I think I'd have to pick being a cockroach. They're gonna survive the Holocaust, and i'm probably not.
Not that there's any certainty of a holocaust. But you can never be too safe.

coffee stain said...

roaches..... they fall prey to mi foot and cia's chappal shooters... and they live for abt 2 weeks.... breed like crazy thats a plus tho!
what point will it be to live two weeks.... eating shit and avoidin 90% humans tryin to kill you when D-Day is def not in the next two weeks!

an @ poo
hint of sarcasm heh....funny gurl!!!!

Llama said...

@ luke
err.. do u think if your pet cockroach survived the holocaust... he would write poems, novels, etc about u and make you immortal forever? mayb i should get one of those.
even my dogs look bored most of the time... 'tis a pity

@ coffee...
no part of my earlier comment had any sarcasm in it... cats do like pigs/pork...
(how cud it sound sarcastic tho? plz explain! no sarcasm here... just curiosity!)