Friday, August 31, 2007

Laughs for Tea

Have you ever had a picture that made you laugh every time you looked at it? No tittering, or getting nostalgic, but just giggling in a my-life-is-brilliant kind of a way? (For no explainable reason, mind you.)

Well, I have stumbled upon a picture like that. And I have been hee-hee-ha-ha-ing my way through the day!
***

I don't know why I insist on having cold tea. It tastes horrid. And still, every afternoon, I conveniently forget about the tea, let it go cold, then remember, and gulp it down like cough syrup! Ughs!

When will I learn??!
***

6 comments:

coffee stain said...

well i have this ad. whenever i see it i start giggling......chloromint er ta......kabaddi kabaddi....shit funny!

Llama said...

ad bole toh... i love the orbit white ad.. that vow and that doc gimme the giggles every time!

Llama said...

ad bole toh... i love the orbit white ad.. that cow and that doc gimme the giggles every time!

coffee stain said...

bujhlam......dubar tai bole likhte hobe na! :P

Llama said...

mishtake chhilo... bujhte paari ni :P

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

hahaha!!!...i like the marker ad!!!..the one with the call girl...heehee...shit funny!!!..
..and pictures...yes,i have one where im stoned and dancing....i love that pic!!!