Saturday, August 4, 2007

August 4 in Bullet Points

Have done next to nothing today... except:
-chat on and off
-fidget with the blog
-stare at my phone
-try to watch a distant plane with the naked eye
-read Wodehouse's Pigs Have Wings
-chuckle over Wodehouse's Pigs Have Wings
-write two silly kiddy stories (one of which I like)
-worry that I have Monday deadlines to meet
-nag myself to go work on the book
-try to worm out of a meeting with a friend
-decide to not worm out of the same meeting
-decide to break singledom resolution
-be glued to the idiot box to an even more idiotic movie
-curse myself for watching the idiotic movie
-still watch the idiotic movie
-harrass the dogs
-harrass one cat
-irritate two younger sisters
-get irritated with two younger sisters
-fidget with my blog
-get curious about other people's blogs
-remake singledom resolution
-wonder if I should actually break it
-get exhausted by the thought
-complain about the heat
-nag myself to go work on the book (again)
-be laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazyyyyyyyyyyyy
-wish every day could be like this
-mentally hug myself for being such a sweetheart
:D

Update 1 hour later:
-did work on the book
-Mr. Wodehouse helped the writing look more lighthearted, less depressed (Thank God! Was getting quite scared.)
-spoke on the landline after ages

4 comments:

coffee stain said...

wow...a woman with a plan! and serious mental issues :P..... so what else is new rolf!

Llama said...

plans aint my favourite thing in the world. I just have one plan for the rest of the year.

And as for the mental issues.. i'd prefer if you used words like "flakey", "whacky", or "eccentric" :p

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

I like the blog look....!!.....and I thought I was the only one with issues in life!!!..Ha!

Llama said...

moolah re... as it turns out... u aint the only one with issues..

n thankee :)