Friday, August 3, 2007

Deleting Ugliness

This has to be the ugliest blog in the history of bloggerama! I need to fix it. This has to be the ugliest green. The font is all wrong. There are no pictures. Aaaargh. Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! And I am the caretaker of this stupendous ugliness!
***
I finally decided to delete somebody from my life. After years of telling myself that people are generally nice... I decided to cut this dumb wannabe dude out of my list of "Nice" people.. and hence, outta my life. (Sounds corny when I write it. Doesn't sound at all corny in my head.)
P.S.: I did hesitate a little before hitting the final delete button.
***
My kuttis are sprawled over my bed. One is flat on her back with her legs up in the air. Sigh.. I wish i were a dog.
Change that. I wish I were a famous dog.
***
I need to get a boyfriend. Its been ages since i went on a date... Over a year at least. Is it time to break my oath of loyalty to singledom? And who will i break it with? Now that is the real question.
***

5 comments:

coffee stain said...

oath to singledom..... heh you kiddin rite!

Llama said...

@ coffee
i actually swore to be a female casanova for the last two years.. was a miserable failure.. and mumbai life with its long commutes didnt help things.
So this year i swore to remain single for the rest of the year... Hopefully, this oath will get broken before 2008 comes around. :p

coffee stain said...

its funny you guys actually try to stay single i mean "try"..... we are single.... left rite and center....simply single! lol

Llama said...

heehee.. we dont "try" to stay single.. it comes naturally to us..
It just sounds better when u say.."i've decided to be this way"

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

Dog..??..huh-hum-ho??...i wish i was a penguin....