Friday, August 17, 2007

Pajama Poojo

I have been making and breaking plans like crazy. 3 reasons:
1. My pajamas are way more comfortable than anything else in my suitcase. (Been back in Kol for over a month now and am still living out of my suitcase! That's coz the books I brought have taken up all the place in the cupboard given to me. Now that I'm not a permanent resident, I don't get all the old priviledges like a whole cupboard to myself. I get some shelves here and there.)
2. Going out costs money and I'm in one of my stingiest-ever phases. Is that good or bad for me? I don't know. But the stinginess is one of my prime reasons for not venturing out of the front door.
3. I think (but I'm not sure) that I'm in a I-don't-want-to-meet-people mode. So the thought of meeting people in person, as opposed to on my chat window, seems like too much work. I guess I'm just a lazy bum.

However, I realized that I have been acting overbearingly lazy (if one can act in such a way). So I finally refilled my phone, called up some friends that I have been ignoring for awhile (because of low cash), and made plans for the weekend. One definite; the other kinda iffy. Well, it is a start. Maybe I will wear something other then pajamas tomorrow!

No comments: