Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Dopey's Song

Am grumpy. No real reason for grumpiness, except that I'm sleepy. Ooooooh sooooooooo sleeeeeepyyyyyy...

Woke up at 4 this morning to meet a deadline. My fault for thinking "I'll do it tomorrow" on Saturday and Sunday, and actually having to say "I'll do it tomorrow" on Monday! There could be no more "tomorrows" after Tuesday. Must send a mail to the laziness bug:

Dear Lazeee Bug...
Thou cause me to work harder than I should. Will write the remaining complaints tomorrow. Think I'll go and veg out on my window for now.
Luv and Luc
Lazeee Bum

By the way, one of the songs that I sing to entertain myself when I'm down and irritate others when I'm bored is 'Tomorrow' from Annie:

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be sun!

....

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may

Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow!
You're always
A day
A way!

I am acting kinda doped. Am feeling doped. But I can't allow myself to sleep before twelve. 10 p.m. seems so early!! I want to finish reading Wodehouse's Pigs Have Wings. I think I've read it before. But I just feel a slight deja vu; it must have been a long long time ago. (Feel almost ancient when I see school kids these days. Though I do get mistaken for one on and off... a cause of both amusement and annoyance depending on my mood).

Enough nonsense I've written. I'm shutting this comp and getting myself to snooze land. ZZZzzzzzzzz.....

2 comments:

coffee stain said...

you started zzzz'in on your bolg to

Llama said...

that has to be a whole new low!