Thursday, August 28, 2008

No. 200 arrives

I've had a vacation. It lasted less than 24 hours but felt like 2 whole days and left me wishing I had another 24 hours so that I could enjoy a 4-day vacation for a change. I feel refreshed and exhausted all at the same time, and it's lovely.

It's raining beautifully as well.

The thought of office tomorrow is making me mentally tired, but after a well-spent 22 hours, I think I should temporarily surrender the right to complain. So even if I end up yawning a few extra yawns, I'm postponing my usual I-wish-I-didn't-have-to-work grumbles to the next post.

Btw... this post will be Happy No. 200. Congratulations, looks of awe, envy & admiration, and wolf whistles will be welcomed and appreciated.

6 comments:

What's In A Name ? said...

'Looks of awe' is all you will get from my quarter.

The 'wolf whistles' will need a bit more practice.:P

ad libber said...

"Looks of awe and sheer respect"
How do you do it, what with work and everything? I spend days on end just staring at ceilings and have managed to complete a miserable 50 in two years.

Madhurima said...

congratulations! but seriously....how did u manage to do it?!?

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

Its strange how wierd it is when you know what exactly the post means,no matter how cryptic it sounds.

:-)

Aphrodite said...

oho *pats on the back*..now now...u can do 300....aye??

Llama said...

@ WIAN?
By the 300th post maybe you can try out the wolf whistles. Practice practice.


@ Ad L.
I'm addicted. That's my secret. :P

@ Madz
Addiction my dear. Addiction.

@ Moo
It is strange. In a nice way. :)

@ Aphro
Already on my way to 300. Whoohoo!