Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tyred

Another of those supremely tiring days. I wish I could have a few slices of a large Chick'n Supreme. Pizza Hut is it?

I need to go to a spa. A nice spa with chirping birds and much greenery and the sea nearby.

I also need to stop falling asleep with the light on and the book on my nose.

I wish there were monsoon vacations (and summer and winter and Puja vacations) for people who can't go back to school unless they have tonnes of money.

I'd like to buy a good pair of jeans. My existing ones look sad... one has no pocket anymore... just a hole and its been hanging like a coat from a hanger.

I wish there was chocolate in the fridge. I really need to start stocking up on snacky stuff. Starting tomorrow.

4 comments:

coffee stain said...

mid-night hunger pangs are bad.... and my mid night is just breakfast time!

Aphrodite said...

hmm good thinking..go girl:P

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

eki!!!!!
I also fall asleep nowadays with light on adn book on my nose!!!!!!
same pinch same pinch!
:-P

Llama said...

@ Coffee
I noticed :P

@ Aphrodite
Sadly, I conveniently forgot to buy the snacky wonders.

@ Moo
Ow! Ki moo-nster-er moto pinch korish mairi.