Friday, August 15, 2008

Lost

Sometimes, on the way to your dreams, you get lost. Then all you have to do is find another dream.

Ally McBeal said that one. But the great thing about being lost is that you can find your way back again. There's always a wrong road and a right one. And even the wrong road could turn out to be the right one. You never know till it happens to you.

But this is not quite what I wanted to say when I started this post. I conveniently got lost in the words and now am trying to scrabble my way out of the woods. That's the thing. You needn't be lost forever. A good thing too.

There's this thing I'm trying to say, but it's just not happening. Maybe this is not the right day for saying what's on your mind. But it's started off well. Had enough sleep. Wrote a little this morning. Watched the last 40 minutes of a movie. And have some time left over to surf the net with an unsleepy-unworking mind and blog. And all this before heading to work. How have I managed all this? :D By waking up early. The body clock has been behaving itself over the last one week and working wonders for my state of mind and happiness.

I forget sometimes what I really want to do, and get entangled with routines and deadlines and rage at bosses doing no work. And then there's that "eureka!" moment, and I remember that all this is temporary -- the peasant-like existence, the office politics, the trapped feeling. This too shall pass just like the monsoon clouds outside threatening to burst the moment I get into the auto.

Life is hard and boring and supremely frustrating at times. But sometimes... I just can't help liking it.

4 comments:

What's In A Name ? said...

Free philosophy below :

There is no light at the end of the tunnel. There are just tunnels and light is interwoven between them.

Welcome Back!

coffee stain said...

what to do now...
life iJ hard

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

Oh yes,waking up early does make a difference to the routine.
Well,but it doesnt really change the fact that you feel sleepy later on!! :P

Llama said...

@ WIAN?
Aaah... free philosophy. I lowe it.

@ Coffee
Rather.

@ Moo
But that's the thing. I no longer feel sleepy later on. :D