Saturday, August 30, 2008

Saturday night fever

is not a good thing. Especially not when you also have a runny nose and sweaty palms and a full working day to take care of. Have been feeling pretty darn sorry for myself all of today. And missing my Mommy also. It's funny how you end up missing Mommy most of all when you're sick. It's nice to be mollycoddled sometimes.

My hottest gal pal and I have decided that we've finally met a true-blue bitch... and while we don't exactly dislike her... it's exciting to finally have one of those types in our list of 'People I've Met'. (No, I haven't put that list together just yet, but it just might be time).

Being cryptic on this blog gets harder and harder every single day given that everyone seems to chatting with everyone else. It's a burden I tell you, especially for us folks who keep everyone in the loop about everything all of the time. See, I'm a quiet fellow... but even I need to do something to fill up those awkward silences. Life is tough sometimes. And complicated.

And I have a cold. And inside-inside fever. Please feel sorry for me.

4 comments:

What's In A Name ? said...

'inside-inside-fever' !! :P

That's SOME coinage!
:D

Shutapa Paul said...

:-)...

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

ok.sorry.
hahaha,i like the entire cryptic thing.
Most dont understand.... :-P

Llama said...

@ WIAN?
Direct translation of 'bhetore-bhetore jor' :D

@ Shutz
;)

@ Moo
Of course, the CIA will get the entire cryptic thing. And then relax with some moo-sturiser.

@ All
None of you felt sorry for me in the days of my illness. Very bad.