Thursday, August 21, 2008

2 posts to 200th post

So Best Friend met Boyfriend, and everyone seems to have hit it off well. I re-met a dude who's a true-blue storyteller at heart. I be happy.

Everybody does seem to be getting married this year. I got another announcement from another friend. It's all kinda freaky now... the marriage card -- so many at the same time.

Am almost reaching my 200th post and this milestone has come superfast. I'm happy. Writing almost-daily has its plusses. Unlike in the case of Post No. 100, I've put no chaap on myself to write a kickass post. But I have the fight in me to get to Post No. 300 even quicker. Watch this space dearies.

8 comments:

coffee stain said...

basically bhalo
and almost*200 aabar.... you fight for right to write....

Aphrodite said...

200th post mubarak...:)whenever tht comes..

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

murlitharan naki....??? like aiming at getting who-knows-how-many test wickets!!!!
But yaaaay,inching closer to 200 post be good!

Anonymous said...

I havent even managed 100 yet...

Madhurima said...

wow! happy writing!

Saim said...

u r a veteran it seems:)

What's In A Name ? said...

300 posts before soroshwoti pujo ??

Llama said...

@ Coffee
The fight is on.

@ Aphrodite
Still some time, my dear. But thanks, in advance. :D

@ Moo
Tui Moo-rlitharan.
Ami Poo-rlitharan.
Laff at the PJ.

@ Inihos
Sometime soon. Just keep up the fight.

@ Madz
Thunkoo :D

@ Comfortably Numb
So it seems :P

@ WIAN?
Pucca se. :D