Saturday, September 8, 2007

Higher Than Thou

This week has really been a rollercoaster. And now at its fag end, I'm feeling superior to most of the people around me. It isn't that I'm surrounded by stupidity (actually that's debatable). It's just that I can't help feeling that I'm above all the rest of those humans somehow. Maybe I'm some super-mortal or supra-mortal or ultra-mortal or some other such fancy-sounding thing. I'm feeling a little like bubble boy -- misunderstood constantly. That in itself can cause a decent amount of misery, but right now, I'm just feeling like a misunderstood inventor whose way ahead of her time.

Oh... but I did get some good news today.

Went for a long-overdue eye test. Those things usually lead to tingles in the spine (indicators of high expectation) because I'm convinced that my power will have increased tremendously. It didn't help that my current specs (and the many disposable lenses that I lost) had not been providing me with a terribly clear view of things. The reason for that was... [Now hold your breath]... that my power has decreased! Whoopie!! :)

So I did a mental hop-skip-and-jump and mooseyed over to Music World and bought me a "Best of Bon Jovi" CD, which I will listen to now! "Blaze of Glory" here comes glorious me!!

P.S.: I called myself Cinderpoojo yesterday. Today my sister and I watched part of The Cinderella Story, and I found myself no longer identifying with high school romance. The years are going by. The grey hair count is rising. But my eye sight certainly ain't failing me yet! Guahahahaha!!

3 comments:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

ohhhh!!!....u shud call urself..SuperSheeeeep!!!......

Llama said...

Also known as: SuperSheep! I like it!
(Sounds like a secret agent or something.)

coffee stain said...

super-sheep agent?! aamra seriously bored!