Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Feeling Frust...

I'm feeling frustrated with life today -- not quite a daily occurence in the life of me. So I have been watching YouTubes of Disney movie songs that I grew up loving. I suppose today's melancholia is a little too extreme to be completely extinguished by even my favorite songs, but it is worth a try.

The main problem is that I don't feel ready to grow up. And I'm not even being given an option here.

I don't like it.

I want to run off to Neverland and never return.

I want to throw a tantrum (but I know I won't).

I want to do things just because. But I'm not sure I can. Or that I will.

I want to eat chips.

(I think that last one can be managed.)

4 comments:

coffee stain said...

eat chips....... shucks aadek shomaye aamar dinna...ekta phase eshechilo i hated chips..... kintu that came and went! who can live without chips

coffee stain said...

achha "Pictures That Speak a Million Words" ta ke?! solid complex dichhe

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

Umm...actually..i wanted to run off to neverland long time back...but then Mother Earth stopped me....:-)

Llama said...

@ coffee

1. Can't live without chips! amen to that!

2. "Pictures That Speak a Million Words" -- the pictures are not the blogger's. He just takes the pics and creates stories out of them. Complexed hosh na. (I find that blog bheeshon amazing.)

@ moolah

This Mother Earth babe is a big spoilsport!