Saturday, September 29, 2007

Ant Attack!

I hate ants. Change that. I hate red ants. The black ones are quite okay.

The point is: I hate red ants. And they have taken over my bed. Why? Because the other night I was having chocolate and I forgot (read: felt too lazy) to chuck the wrapper into the bin. And the ants came marching in, treasure-hunting (that rhymes!). Since then, ants have been taken over my territory, and have been attacking like nobody's business!
:(

Moral of the story: Use dustbins. Stay ant-free.

4 comments:

dreamy said...

Ditto!

I hate red ants too!..thats day I was eating "aatar halua"...with is reddish in colour..and the next thing I know, they're stinging my tongue!The halua was probably their hang out place before I consumed sizeable portions of it in not so blissful ignorance!

bottomline: I may not have tasted alcohol, but I've tasted red ants.

Dyaus Spes said...

@Dreamy

Ants taste like formic acid. I didn't try that because I am vegan but once my chemistry teacher told me that. [:D]

@Poojo

You seem to be animal lover, are you?

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

Use Phenyl!!...
OR
Use some deo and a lighter...burn 'em!!

Llama said...

@ dreamy
I have tasted alcohol. And I have tasted red ants. (Not together though). The red ants usually live in the chips that come with the alcohol.

@ dyaus
"Ants taste like formic acid" -- revelation that is. Thank ur chem teacher when you get the chance.
Aye.. am an animal lover :) But red ants and I don't get along.

@ moolah
Burning ants aint the solution. They had infested the entire mattress. That would mean burning the mattress.

But anyway, for all those who have expressed their concern, the ants have reduced the intensity of their attacks. However, my teenaged sister is still being bitten.