Friday, September 7, 2007

Bad, Long Week

I think I'm just having a bad week. It started this Sunday. The bad luck/vibes/feelings will hopefully disappear by the time the clock strikes 12 on the 9th of September. Then Cinderpooja will get back to normal. Sitting by the cinders and sleeping in the ashes may not be a bad thing. There must be some joy in it. And at least I'll have a fairy godmother help me get dressed for the ball and make the other uncindered dudettes jealous.

I think I need a new lifestyle. And a holiday. I'm not always overworked (that happens a few times each month), but I'm convinced I'm underpaid. Of course, that is completely irrelevant in this context. It's just that whenever I think of a holiday, the thought of work noses its way in.

I think I'm just typing garbage today because none of my regularly nocturnally online friends are around. And Moon promised to meet me today! :(

On a brighter note, I got a more concrete timeline for my book. It's still vague. But, something is always better than nothing. I think I'll go harrass my characters for now. Better than jabbering on and on here.

(I feel flakey today!!!)

4 comments:

coffee stain said...

Cinderpooja.......sheesh. bad long week.....bad long coupla years here... frig frig. boring laagche.... south america paliye jabo bhabchilam... kintu oto taka nei!
shite!

Llama said...

arre.. this life becomes bheeshon bhaabe dull and aggravating just when you least expect it.
South america chhaar.. if i could make it to santiniketan for a weekend i'd be happy as can be.

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

I am underpaid too!!!!..:-(

Llama said...

We should start an "underpaid club" -- i'm way more underpaid than you are.. but i do have some perks!